The gossip on MoC. Lists and polls are STRONGLY discouraged.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:29 am
1. Hurrah!tenia wrote: ↑Thu May 31, 2018 7:57 amAmazon.co.uk has a page up for a Police Story 1 & 2 Limited set, expected on Aug 20th.
2. Wait, where's the third one? Fortune Star announced 4k remaster of 1-3!
- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Mirmax seems to still have the UK and US rights to Police Story 3
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 am
What a shame as the third is superior to the second one, which feels like it took criticism of there not being enough plot in the first one to heart. Now it adds a dull plot and far less exciting action scenes.
- Posts: 2886
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:14 pm
Ah, the bonus features weren’t up when I saw this earlier so I thought it might be pretty bare-bones. I know the idea that Jackie Chan films are actually comic masterpieces worthy of discussion among the greats has become pretty widely held, but I appreciated some label somewhere in the world putting it in their prestige collection to really speak to that, so I’m still a little sad it couldn’t continue, even if the Classics line has developed to probably be a better fit for it.