Roberto Rossellini on Blu-ray and DVD

Discuss internationally-released DVDs and Blu-rays or other international DVD and Blu-ray-related topics.
eerik

Re: Roberto Rossellini on Blu-ray and DVD

#76 Post by eerik » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Saimo

Re:

#77 Post by Saimo » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Tommaso wrote:
Don Lope de Aguirre wrote:For Rossellini fans/completists
Yeah, I saw that announcement, too, and actually thought about picking it up on my coming holidays in Italy; so has anyone seen "Amore di mezzo secolo"? From the description I read somewhere it sounded somewhat similar to "L'amore in citta" (which I quite liked), but I would like to know more. The inclusion of a Rossellini episode is intriguing in any case.
My DVD review:
http://journeys-italy.blogspot.it/2013/ ... loves.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rayon Vert
Green is the Rayest Color

Re: Roberto Rossellini on Blu-ray and DVD

#78 Post by Rayon Vert » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:38 am

Any chance of getting Socrates again with English subtitles? I've got an old rip back from the days of megaupload but it appears the only extant DVD (from Flamingo Video) is now without English subtitles. The film is on youtube with subtitles but I'd love to get this on phys media. I would also like to see Acts see the light of day at some point in the near or distant future (my rip from that one is of very bad quality), but that feels hopeless.