New Australian DVD and BD Releases

Discuss internationally-released DVDs and Blu-rays or other international DVD and Blu-ray-related topics.
jazzo

Re: New Australian DVD and BD Releases

#1651 Post by jazzo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 pm

In addition to Razorback, which is due next month, the preorder for Alex Proyas' SPIRITS OF THE AIR, GREMLINS OF THE CROWD is now live.https://www.umbrellaent.com.au/coming-s ... enres.html.

I haven't seen it, myself. Can anyone here recommend it?

L.A.

#1652 Post by L.A. » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Umbrella’s new release of Razorback @ Beaver.

Aunt Peg

#1653 Post by Aunt Peg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 am

Bruce Beresford's Ladies in Black has been released on Blu Ray and is region free (I tested in the disc in my Region A player and it played fine), and the back of the box states ABC. Whilst is has narration for the vision impaired and English subtitles for the hearing impaired there are no other special features to speak of. Visually it looks great.

GaryC

#1654 Post by GaryC » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:04 am

Aunt Peg wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 am
Bruce Beresford's Ladies in Black has been released on Blu Ray and is region free (I tested in the disc in my Region A player and it played fine), and the back of the box states ABC. Whilst is has narration for the vision impaired and English subtitles for the hearing impaired there are no other special features to speak of. Visually it looks great.
I still haven't heard if that's even going to get a UK release. There's a showing of it in London in March, which Beresford will be introducing, so all going well that's when I'll see it, and I'm looking forward to it.

Aunt Peg

#1655 Post by Aunt Peg » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:52 am

Cut (2000) is being released on Blu Ray in November:

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/Cut/dp/6220124

I've seen it but don't remember a single thing about it. :oops: