Optimum: The Luis Buñuel Collection

Vinegar Syndrome, Deaf Crocodile, Imprint, Cinema Guild, and more.
tryavna

#76 Post by tryavna » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:34 am

kinemax wrote:Does anyone know if set carried by CdWow has the corrected audio track?
Unbelievable as it may seem, I just received the uncorrected audio track version in the mail yesterday. Stupid me, I expected that, after three months, CDWow would have pulled the bad versions off their shelves by now. Now I'm not sure what to do. Like Matt, I'm not sure I want to go through the hassle, when I can rearrange my system to play it "mono." Still, how could CDWow not have received word about this. It's the first time I've been really disappointed in their service.

justeleblanc

#77 Post by justeleblanc » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:48 pm

Lino wrote:Again, only problem here is with the Tristana transfer. Apart from that, definitely one of the best sets released this year so far!
I suppose this may be what's holding up a Criterion release.

videozor

Re:

#78 Post by videozor » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Scharphedin2 wrote:
Rich Malloy wrote:Aside from Bunuel sets, they have Catherine Deneuve (unfortunately duplicating Belle).
Is anybody familiar with Catherine Deneuve Collection?

Question: is the Belle disk exactly the same as in the Bunuel Collection (or/and that's available separately)? For example, Umbrellas disk looks differnet than the stand alone edition - double set vs. single disk.

Thanks in advance!